The Never Get Busted Business Directory Service Agreement (“the Service Agreement”) is entered into by and between Never Get Busted, [type of Co??], a Texas Corporation [?] (“NGB”) and you, or your heirs, agents, successors and/or assigns, collectively (You”) and sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of the NGB Legal Directory Service and its related services (“the Legal Directory Services”).
By using the Legal Directory Services, You acknowledge that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by all the terms conditions of this Service Agreement as well as the NGB Legal Directory Registration Form, NGB’s Legal Directory Terms and Conditions – and any new, different, or additional terms or conditions that NGB may establish from time to time at its sole discretion.
- Description of the Service.Through the Legal Directory Services, NGB is providing You with an opportunity to add information about Your business and services, this can include up to 1500 words of relevant, informative text, a high quality photograph of your or your legal business’ logo, Your business’ domain name or web site and other relevant contact information (referred to generally in this Service Agreement as “Advertising Content”) to the Legal Listing Services.
- Display of Your Advertising Content.You hereby grant to NGB a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license by all means and in any media to publish your business’ listing in NGB’s Legal Directory. NGB does not edit the Advertising Content written and submitted by You on the NGB Legal Directory Registration Form. You agree that You shall bear all responsibility and liability for any and all claims related to the Advertising Content of yours, that is displayed within the NGB Legal Directory as part of NGB’s Business Listing Services. You further agree that NGB shall have no liability for any and all claims that relate to any Advertising Content, copy, data or text that You have submitted.
- Your Advertising Content Guidelines.You acknowledge and agree that in order for NGB to maintain the integrity of the Legal Directory Services, You are subject to this Service Agreement and the other terms and conditions in the NGB Legal Directory Registration Form and NGB Legal Directory Terms and Conditions. NGB may, in its sole discretion, reject, cancel, or remove, at any time, any Advertising Content from your Legal Directory Listing – for any reason without prior notice to You. NGB will not be liable in any way for any rejection, cancellation or removal of any Advertising Content. You represent and warrant that: (a) You have all necessary authority to enter into this Agreement; (b) You will comply with all applicable laws; (c) that all text, data and information submitted by You for display as the Advertising Content is true, accurate, and complete; and that (d) any use and display of the Advertising Content shall not: (i) infringe or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of a third party, including any right of privacy or publicity; (ii) violate any federal, state or local laws or regulations or foreign laws; (iii) contain material that is pornographic, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, misleading, threatening, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable at the sole opinion of NGB; (iv) condone or participate in any activities designed to harm minors in any way; or (v) condone or participate in activities designed to impersonate the identity of a third party; or (vi) be likely to result in any consumer fraud, product liability, tort, breach of contract, injury, damage or harm of any kind to any person or entity.
- 4. Third Party Advertising [do we need this?].By agreeing to the terms of this Service Agreement, You grant NGB the right to place, and generate revenue from, Third Party Advertising (“Advertising”) placed throughout the Legal Directory Services. You further acknowledge and agree that any Advertising placed in the Legal Directory Services may contain advertisements, offers, or other links to other websites and resources of third parties that NGB does not control. That information, as well as advertisements, may or may not be or remain wholly accurate. You acknowledge and agree that NGB is not responsible or liable for (i) the availability or accuracy of such sites or resources; or (ii) the content, advertising, or products or services on or available from such sites or resources.
- Term and Billing.As consideration for the Legal Directory Services, renewal of the Legal Directory Services, and, if you select it, automatic renewal of the Legal Directory Services, you agree to pay, prior to the effectiveness of the Business Listing Services, the applicable fees as detailed in the NGB Legal Directory Registration Form. All fees are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your domain name registration is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to the end of your current registration term. At NGB’s option, NGB may require that you pay fees through a particular payment means (such as by credit card or wire transfer) or that you change from one payment provider to another. NGB reserves the rights and sole discretion to modify its pricing at any time, if desired by NGB.
- Cancellation; Termination.NGB may, at any time, terminate the Legal Directory Services, terminate this Service Agreement or disable or take down any Advertising Content displayed. NGB will notify You by email of any such termination or cancellation which shall be effective immediately. NGB reserves the right to immediately terminate this Service Agreement without prior notice if Your use of the Legal Directory Services results in, or is the subject of, legal action or threatened or proposed legal action, against NGB or any of its affiliates, without consideration of whether such legal action or threatened or proposed legal action is eventually determined to be with or without merit.
- Disabling the Business Listing Services.You may remove you Legal Directory Listing and any references to your business listing, but submitting such request in writing, at any time, thereby concealing your Advertising Content.
By checking the Terms & Conditions box and submitting your information on the NGB Legal Directory Registration Form, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of the NGB Legal Directory Service Agreement and NGB’s Terms & Conditions.