“Barry Cooper is a hero because he is standing up and declaring the War on Drugs is not working!” –Tucker Carlson, MSNBC
“A completely excellent, informative, FASCINATING, sort of tragic and a very absorbing video. It bears watching over and over again. This video could keep thousands of pot smoking citizens out of jail. My highest recommendation possible for this outstanding DVD”
–Marc Emery, editor of Cannabis Culture magazine
“Cooper is a former narcotics officer once considered among the top cops in Texas, where more marijuana is seized each year than in any other state.”–USA TODAY
“He was even better than he says he was. He had a knack for finding drugs and made more arrests and more seizures than all of the other agents combined. He was probably the best narcotics officer in the state and maybe the country during his time with the task force.”
–Tom Finley, Commander Permian Basin Drug Task Force.
EVEN INNOCENT PEOPLE GO TO JAIL
Our country has a history of aggressively pursuing innocent people as criminals and incarcerating them because they broke a law that was later proven to be unjust.
For example, it used to be against the law for a slave to escape and the punishment was extremely harsh. In 1955 Rosa Parks was arrested for refusing to sit in the back of a bus. Only 70 years ago, a citizen was considered a criminal if he/she possessed an alcoholic beverage (alcohol prohibition 1920-1933) and would be placed in jail. Our country used to deny women the right to vote. Fortunately, America decided to change these laws and stop classifying those who broke them as criminals.
THE DOCILE MARIJUANA SMOKERS OF THIS NATION ARE NOT CRIMINALS EITHER
Unfortunately 830,000 citizens are jailed each year (2009) for violating unjustified marijuana laws. This could happen to you and if it does, you will have to spend time in jail with violent criminals, pay a bond and hire a lawyer hoping you are not sentenced to a lengthy prison term. Many people will consider you a criminal which is very embarrassing and can be very damaging to your reputation. All of this can be avoided by watching Barry’s videos.
“There’s definitely some useful information in here (DVD), and I found it to be a fascinating insight into police thinking about drug interdiction tactics.” —MarkDraughn, Blogger, windypundit.com
MAYBE YOU ARE IN POSSESSION AND DON’T KNOW IT
Do you have friends that use or possess illegal substances? If your friend accidentally leaves a marijuana seed in your car and the police find it, YOU CAN BE ARRESTED. If you or someone you know drops a prescription medication in your car and an officer finds it, YOU CAN BE ARRESTED! Can you always be sure you are not in possession? Practicing Barry’s tactics will save you hassles and jail time from somebody else’s mistakes.
IF YOU GET ARRESTED FOR ANY REASON…
- You will be handcuffed
- You will be placed in the back of a police cruiser and transported to jail
- You will be processed in jail (strip searched, photographed, fingerprinted)
- You will be placed in a holding cell usually with drunks
- You will be separated from friends & family
- You will be required to post bond
- You will need to hire an attorney
- You will go to trial
- You will be punished if found guilty
- You will have an arrest placed permanently on your criminal record
IF YOU GET CONVICTED, YOU WILL…
- Spend thousands of dollars in fines and court fees
- Serve years of probation
- Spend more time in jail
- Lose your driver’s license
- Be disqualified from receiving a scholarship
- Have trouble finding a good job
- Be restricted from leaving the country or even your county
- Lose your right to vote
NEVER GET BUSTED VIDEOS WILL HELP
By studying Barry’s methods, you can totally avoid being busted. Barry teaches you exactly how police think and how to counter each tactic they use to place you in a cage.
Volume 1: Traffic Stops teaches the following:
- Secret drug enforcement tactics
- How to avoid narcotics profiling
- How to conceal your stash
- Do coffee grounds really work?
- How police officers cause K9s to false alert
- How to fool drug dogs every time
- Easy to understand search & seizure law
- How police can tell when you’re lying
- Mistakes made by marijuana violators by analyzing actual marijuana arrests
- Police attitudes, hidden thoughts and motives
Volume 2: NeverGetRaided teaches the following:
- Outdoor Growing Undetected
- Spotting Undercovers, Informants and Police Tails
- Selling Marijuana Safely
- Growing Indoor Plants (Beating the FLIR cameras)
- Obtaining Grow Equipment Undetected
- How to Win Knock and Talks
- K-9 Proofing Your Home
GET INFORMATION STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE
Barry’s videos have received global attention by being reported in over 700 newspapers and magazines including Rolling Stones, High Times, a feature in Maxim Magazine and a front cover feature in Cannabis Culture Magazine and the Texas Observer. He has been a guest on numerous radio and television programs including MSNBC Tucker Carlson, FOX Geraldo At Large, ABC I Caught, NBC Mike and Juliet Morning Show and NPR’s, This American Life. He has also appeared as an expert in five episodes of SPIKE TV’s reality show, MANSWERS. Barry recently stared alongside Woody Harrelson and rappers, 50 Cent and Eminem, in the hit documentary purchased by Robert DiNero, titled “How To Make Money Selling Drugs.”
Barry was a police officer in Texas focusing on narcotics interdiction for eight years. With over 800 felony and misdemeanor narcotics arrests, DEA training, and extensive experience with k-9s (drug dogs), he has the expertise to teach you exactly what you need to know to stay out of jail.
Much of this information has never been seen by the public before, and this is the first time it has all been available from a single source. Barry’s friendly, plain spoken and honest attitude makes it easy and entertaining for you to learn what you need to know to NeverGetBusted.
“Barry Cooper is fun to watch. When he’s talking about claims that drug dealers sell to children, just his face and the tone of his voice as he says ” that’s BULLcrap” makes me smile everytime.” –Mark Draughn, Blogger